Flexible Shipping - Debug Mode
FS Debug Mode
The FS debug mode allows you to verify problems with calculating the prices of Flexible Shipping methods. When enabled, it will display messages on the order page and in the shopping cart for a specific shipping method. These messages will be visible only to the store administrator and manager.
Enabling debug mode
Debug mode messages
FS debug mode for [name of the method] shipping method
Shipping method configuration
- Cart weight after rounding - total weight of all products in the basket. You can check the number of decimal places to which the weight is rounded in the Shipping Method Configuration message.
- Cart value - total value of all products currently in the basket.
- Store currency - currency that is set in the main WooCommerce settings. It will appear only if it doesn't match the currently displayed currency in the shopping cart. This usually involves using currency switches.
- Cart currency - currently displayed currency in the shopping cart. It will appear only if it doesn't match the currency in the store. This usually involves using currency switches.
Input data is only available in the free version of Flexible Shipping plugin. In the PRO version, it won't be displayed in the debug mode.
Rules (Not triggered)
Display details of all the rules that were not called from the cart's input.
The result of shipping method's usage
Display the result of the shipping method's usage, with the specific elements:
Used and displayed in the cart/checkout - shows whether the shipping method was displayed on the order and shopping cart page.
Calculated shipping cost - shows the exact shipping cost based on the current basket together with the code of the currency currently used.
Free shipping - informs whether the free shipping amount has been reached. This applies only to free shipping set using the Free shipping field in the Flexible Shipping settings.
- Shipping method ID - displays the shipping method ID. Flexible Shipping methods have a different structure than standard WooCommerce shipping methods.
- Shipping cost added - appears when the shipping cost has been added.
All the mentioned debug mode messages have their own button to copy the data to the clipboard. This makes it easier to transfer this data, which should be especially important when contacting our technical support. In such case, it is best to use the Copy all data button to provide complete information about shipping method.