UPS Connect - Custom Rates
You can choose Rates type to be either Live or Custom.
You can select the option while configuring a shipping method:
Once you select the Custom option, you can choose a Service type you want to configure:
Next, scroll down to the bottom of the configuration screen. You'll find a table rate there.
You can add unlimited rules to a shipping method by clicking Insert rule button. Calculations are made in the order of rule in the table. Drag & drop rules to change the order of calculations.
Based on - select what the rule is based on.
- None - select for a fixed fee.
- Price - based on cart total. If a shipping class is assigned to this rule cart total will apply only to products from this class.
- Weight - based on the total weight of the cart contents.
- PRO Item - based on the number of items in the cart,
- PRO Cart line item - based on the number of cart line items.
Min / Max - enter a range for a 'based on' parameter. The shipping cost will be calculated for this range. Leave empty for any value.
Cost per order - enter a cost for the rule.
PRO Additional cost - enter an additional cost per Value field.
PRO Value - enter the value for Based on condition. Additional cost will be calculated for every beginning value.
PRO Shipping class - which products or shipping classes the rule applies to.
- All products - for all products with or without a shipping class.
- None - for all products without a shipping class.
- Any class (must be set) - for products with any selected class.
- Select class - select one or more shipping classes.
PRO Stop - check to stop calculating the following rules if this rule is matched.
PRO Cancel - check to disable this shipping method in the checkout when the rule is matched.
If you need more help, check out our documentation about FS Table Rate →