FedEx - Multi-currency support
How to use FedEx PRO with WPML plugin?
You will need to have WPML WooCommerce Multilingual enabled in order to successfully follow these steps.
Step-by-step guide to setting up FedEx PRO with WPML:
- Install the FedEx WooCommerce Live Rates PRO plugin.
- Go to the WooCommerce settings:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settingsand change the store address to e.g.
United Kingdom: 95 Hainault Rd, London, E11 1DX and the Currency to Pound Sterling
- Go to the plugin's settings:
- Add the API credentials to see live rates on the Cart/Checkout page,
- Enable shipping metod,
wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-wcml&tab=multi-currencyand the currency:
- Pound Sterling as the main currency,
- Euro as an additional currency
- 1 Pound Sterling = 1,16 Euro
- the live rates for the Pound Sterling:
- change the currency to Euro. The currency is properly calculated from Pound Sterling to Euro: